''To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.''
=====
''Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens.''
-Carl Jung.
''No one should negotiate their dreams. Dreams must be free to flee and fly high. No government, no legislature, has a right to limit your dreams. You should never agree to surrender your dreams.''
-Jesse Jackson
''You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one, I hope someday you will join us, and the world will live as one.''
-John Lennon
''If you lose hope, somehow you lose the vitality that keeps life moving, you lose that courage to be, that quality that helps you go on in spite of it all. And so today I still have a dream.''
-Martin Luther King Jr.
No comments:
Post a Comment